Service Agreements for Matrix Trust Company
It’s easier online.
Matrix Trust Company is proud to offer you the ability to initiate, sign and complete the document process online. In order to do so, you need a user name and password. Please contact us at 888-947-3472 for procedures and your access code to begin the account set-up.
Using our online document process will allow you to select the most current version of the Custodial/Directed Trustee Agreement, enabling you to pre-fill in the customer’s information and then have them sign the document electronically. The document can then be forwarded to the plan sponsor and trustee (if applicable) for signature. When all parties have signed, the fully-executed document is e-mailed to all parties in PDF format. It’s that simple.
- Custodial Agreement without Investment Advice
- Custodial Agreement for Use with Nonqualified Plans with Trustee
- Custodial Agreement for Use with Nonqualified Plans without Trustee
- Custodial Agreement with Employer or Plan Sponsor (403b)
- Custodial Agreement with Governmental Employer (457b)
- Trustee Agreement
- Cash Agent Agreement
- Grantor Trust Agreement
- IMA Custodial Addendum
- Modeling - Unitization Letter
- Rollover Amendment for Custodial plans
- Rollover Amendment for Trustee plans
- Rollover agreement, non-custodial